Health and Safety
In striving to meet every challenge, the health and safety of our customers and employees is upmost in our planning of every project along with customer satisfaction.
We aim :
- To provide the best professional service, safety and attention to detail in all that we do
- To comply with all legislation and regulations SG4:15 and TG20:13
- To empower everyone in the organisation and our contractors to achieve the highest level of safety performance
Crown Scaffolding are working towards ISO 9001 – Quality management systems and expect this to be awarded shortly.
We are fully conversant with C.D.M 2015 regulations and issue Method Statements & RAMS ( Risk and Method Statements ) for all contracts. CROWN Scaffolding holds Public and Employers Liability Insurance up to £10,000,000. We have a full Health and Safety Policy.
Crown Scaffolding Operatives :
- Are Confined Space trained
- Carry the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme Card (CISRS)
- Hold Forklift Truck operators (NPORS)
- Are PASMA Trained (Alloy towers)
- Hold Quarry Passports S.P.A
- Hold Safety Passports